During a personal Home Energy Assessment, one of our accredited GreenSmart Professionals will tour your home and garden with you to:
- look at your electricity, gas and water use, the types of appliances you have and your lifestyle patterns to provide specific suggestions on how to reduce your energy and water needs, and thus reduce your bills!
- explain to you why certain areas of your home get too hot or too cold, and provide a number of ideas on how to rectify these problems
- test certain electrical plug-in appliances to identify their power consumption, in use and in stand-by, to calculate daily, quarterly or annual running costs
- compile a written report listing comments and suggestions made, allowing you to review our assessment again in your own time
- provide brochures, additional information and/or links to other resources to help you follow-up any suggestions made
All you need to do before the Audit is to have any applicable electricity, water and gas bills available for the last 12 months, and have any specific questions or problems noted to discuss with our team member. It's that simple!